Monday, September 3, 2012

One day in September

As another school year begins I have been very busy the past few weeks. I came to school earlier to start my job which for the most part has been great. I have 5 classes two of which are online so this will be a little different but I'm hopeful all the glitches will get worked out over the next few weeks. I am so happy to be back at MU class wise I missed my professors here so it's great to finally be back with them. I'm also really looking forward to this year with French club and allies. It has been very bittersweet, I miss France but it’s been great getting to see everyone the past few weeks. There hasn't been a lot going on lately besides training, working and tons of school work so this post is nothing more than a stepping stone till a more (hopefully) important subject matter. With the elections coming up I'm sure I'll have to add some commentary to the topics being talked about. I've grown to really enjoy writing and getting all those thoughts out. At last here I am rambling and digressing so I shall keep this short for now. Since I already touched base with a little update on life, I'll try and write more this year. *Cheer for goals* :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment